If you are a Jedi at making sales – business to business – then this is the ultimate sales position for you!
Almost every business out there, needs a Mobile App. We have technology to build them!
The pay will be 20% commission and if you hit benchmarks, a bonus 5% commission will be made to make it 25%. Training and marketing support provided.
This is an independent contractor position. Not salaried. You will get paid your commissions 30 days after deals are closed and money is collected from local business. You will need an ABN and are required to look after your own tax.
The App Revolution is here. Apps are replacing web sites. Business owners are now adopting Mobile Apps as a part of their marketing. A Mobile App brings great value to their business, increasing their brand visibility, customer loyalty, promotional ability and overall interaction with their customers. Very appealing, easy sell with a very rewarding commission structure.
Please summit resume via email to email@example.com. If you have your own leads please mention in email. Only serious applicants are encouraged to apply who have successfully done business to business sales and moved volume.
- Compensation: commission based at 20 % of the App Price. App prices are $1000 to $3000. We estimate you can sell 3-5 apps per week, maybe more.
- Location: Melbourne/Sydney & Surrounding!!
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Active Apple or Android smart phone is required to be able to demo the apps on.
- Full time
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok. PH 0411 389 531
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Preferred background, knowledge and skills required:
* Minimum 2 years B to C or B to B Sales experience * Strong communication and interpersonal skills, master closer and handler of objections * Self - motivated, self starter, know how to get the deals done.
* College degree preferred but not required
A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.
-Steve Jobs Founder, Apple